Vision and method
Our working method contains the following 5 steps
1. Acquaintance – during our meeting we discuss your plans and the opportunities that go along with them. We like to think things through together, so please do not hesitate to let our professionals help you.
2. Proposition – Depending on your question we send you a proposition with possible additional sketches and visualisations. If we both agree with the proposition, we can continue to the next step.
3. Execution – We are starting the execution phase. During the entire process towards the event one member of our team will be your personal ‘assistant’.
4. Event – Depending on your demands, we can also take care of all AV-activities during the event itself.
5. Impact – You reached your goals and audience and made an impact with your event!
history of Bano
With only one microphone and two self-constructed speakers Gerrit Balkema started Bano in 1963 in a small place in the north of The Netherlands, called Noordhorn. With a great start, Bano became a respected company in the north of The Netherlands in the audio-visual discipline. It did not take a long time before Bano also started to grow outside the north of The Netherlands. In 1967 Gerrit Balkema and Anne Doedens went to the Houtrusthallen in The Hague to provide the audio technology for a concert of a band which was at the time unknown to them. Later on they found out it was The Rolling Stones they were working with.